Mid-American Conference Tourney
Eastern Michigan Game Notes:
- Emich beat the spread by 13 points. That makes the 17th time this season the Eagles have beaten the spread.
- The Eagles have won 80 percent of the time this season (4-1) after recording 16 or more free throws made.
- Emich has won every game this season (5-0) when opponents record 14 or fewer field goals made.
- Emich has won 75 percent of the time this season (9-3) after holding an opponent to under 35.0 percent field goal percentage.
- This season Eastern Michigan has won 71 percent of the time (5-2) when Daylen Harrison has four free throws made or more.
- Eastern Michigan has recorded fewer assists than their opponents for the past four games.
- The top two scorers (Derek Thompson and Daylen Harrison) accounted for 43.1 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (DaShonte Riley and Daylen Harrison) accounted for 45.1 percent of the rebounds.
- Derek Thompson has led the team in scoring in 15 out of 33 games this season.
- DaShonte Riley has led the team in rebounding in 11 out of 33 games this season.
- Glenn Bryant has six straight double-digit point games.
- DaShonte Riley had career highs with eight defensive rebounds and four steals.
- Derek Thompson had a career high with five assists.
- The top two scorers (Will Felder and Jon Harris) accounted for 59.5 percent of the points.
- Will Felder accounted for 33.3 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Will Felder has led the team in scoring 11 times and in rebounding 12 times in 31 games this season.
- Jon Harris has five straight double-digit point games.
- Will Felder has five straight double-digit point games.
- This was the third foul out of the season for Quinten Rollins.
- This was the third foul out of the season for Reggie Johnson.
Last updated: Apr 10th, 2014