Eastern Michigan Game Notes:
- Eastern Michigan started 14-17 during the 2011 and 2007 seasons (since 1996).
- Eastern Michigan has lost 75 percent of the time this season (1-3) after recording 29 or fewer rebounds.
- When the opposition records 78 or more total points this season, Eastern Michigan has lost 100 percent of the time (0-4).
- When the opposition records 27 or more field goals made this season, Eastern Michigan has lost 100 percent of the time (0-5).
- When the opposition shoots a field goal percentage of 50.9 percent or better this season, Eastern Michigan has lost 100 percent of the time (0-4).
- The Eagles set a season high for three-pointers (10).
- The last time Emich recorded at least 10 three-pointers was Feb 27, 2011 against Western Michigan.
- This is the second loss of the season where the Eagles opponent came back to win after being down at halftime.
- This is the 17th game at home this season--Emich has a 7.5 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- Derek Thompson recorded a team season high in points with 25, field goals made with 10, and field goals attempted with 21.
- Derek Thompson accounted for 37.3 percent of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Jamell Harris and Glenn Bryant) accounted for 55.1 percent of the rebounds.
- Derek Thompson has led the team in scoring in 12 out of 31 games this season.
- Jamell Harris has led the team in rebounding in six out of 31 games this season.
- This marks the sixth 20-point game of Derek Thompson's career.
- Derek Thompson had a career high with 10 field goals made.
- Glenn Bryant has four straight double-digit point games.
- Julius Brown recorded a team season high in assists with 12.
- Dominique Buckley tallied a team season high in three pointers attempted with 12.
- The top two scorers (Dominique Buckley and Julius Brown) accounted for 51.2 percent of the points.
- This game was the fourth double-digit assist game of Julius Brown's career.
- Julius Brown recorded a double-double. It was his third this season and fourth of his career.
- Julius Brown set a career high with 12 assists.
- This marks the fifth 20-point game of Dominique Buckley's career.
- Dominique Buckley set career highs with 21 points and five three-pointers.
- Rian Pearson has 13 straight double-digit point games.
- Matt Smith has three straight double-digit point games.
Last updated: Apr 10th, 2014